Background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can't run...let's do an Ultra!

I still can't run...and yet...I find myself really getting psyched about, not only getting back into it, but wanting to explore trail running and even doing an Ultra. I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions, because it usually becomes a recipie for self-defeat, but I would really like to do an Ultra in 2010, and if not next year, then in 2011. This is probably ridiculous, at least at this point, since I can't run at all...but I guess it was ridiculous to plan to do a marathon last year when I had never run over 5 miles at a time! So....bring on the ridiculous-ness!

PS The foot is feeling a bit better and I can tie my shoes a "little bit" tighter than before...Oh well, gotta start somewhere!

4 comments:

Aron said...

sooo fun :) ultra has been in the back of my mind lately too!

2010 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Newly and Forever, Tamantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephchows said...

Glad your foot is feeling better! Ultras??? man!! I can't even imagine doing one! I go 4 miles and I'm content with that :)